Always keep your lighter with your pipe and your pipe with your lighter with Solopipe! Now WINDPROOF!
Solopipe, inc has been designing and manufacturing ingenious self contained EDC lighter-pipes and high quality smoking accessories in the US since 2007. Check out the original Solopipe or our next gen windproof rechargeable and completely butane free model, the Solopipe Elektra.
1. Fill it...
2. Load it...
3. Smoke it!
1. Fill pipe with butane lighter fluid prior to first use. Because your new Solopipe is also your new butane lighter, you will need to fill it with butane before you can use it. Butane (sold separately) may be added directly to the circular butane refilling port, located along the side wall of the pipe just below the lighter trigger.
2. Carefully follow the refilling instructions on the butane brand that you have purchased. Any type of butane designed for refillable lighters will work.
3. Load your smoking material directly into the bowl, and slide the lid closed. Your Solopipe is now ready for you whenever you are ready for a smoke break! To hit your self-contained Solopipe, just slide the lid open, click the lighter, and….BREATHE! With a little practice you will find that you can slide your lid closed as soon as you release the lighter for an almost completely smoke-free experience!
Your Solopipe will not come filled with butane. You must fill it with butane yourself before you can use it.
Filling your Solopipe is easy! On the side of your Solopipe, there is a small hole which is where you fill your Solopipe with butane (when needed). Place the pipe on its side upright so the gas filling valve is on the top.
- Adjust the Solopipe flame to low (See “Adjusting Flame Height” instructions).
- Hold the Solopipe so this hole is facing up, and then hold the butane tank vertically down onto the hole.
- Push refill nozzle firmly all the way into the Solopipe refill valve . Be sure it fits snuggly, and there is no butane leaking out when pressure is applied.
- Now charge down in short 2 second bursts for a total of 5 or 6 times.
- The shake the Solopipe slightly to allow for the gas to distribute throughout the pipe’s interior tubing.
- Wait until the Solopipe returns to room temperature before igniting (5-10 minutes is recommended). This allows for time for the gas to expand and fizzle out the air bubbles that are possibly generated in the filling process.
- Reset the flame height adjuster to proper position which is no more than 1 inch (1.5 cm). Note, however, that outside temperature & altitude may cause the flame height to vary, so adjust accordingly.
- To adjust the flame size dial the + or – by the mouthpiece to your preferred flame size and enjoy!
|Still have questions? No worries! Just reach out to us here: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get right back to you. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!|
1. Charge it...
2. Load it...
3. Smoke it!
1. Use the included charging plug to fully charge your new Elektra before its first use. When fully charged, your Elektra’s blue charging light will blink on and off.
2. For best performance, load only well-ground smoking material into your Elektra. You may easily ‘top load’ your Elektra by sliding open the safety hatch and dropping a pinch of smoking material directly into the bowl, and onto the heating coil. For best performance, use the poker parker tool to gently stir the contents of the bowl so that air can circulate through your smoking material.
3. To smoke your loaded Elektra pipe, simply pull back the safety hatch, click the button and BREATHE!
For additional tricks and trips – including cleaning, innovative accessories like glass screens, and even a HIDDEN STORAGE COMPARTMENT check out our HACKS section
Elektra ships turned off. To turn on and use you need to remove poker packer tool from mouth piece and use the flat end to slot on bottom of Elektra shifting the OFF position to ON position.
Elektra only ignites when the slide bowl cover is fully open and ON.
Elektra has a built in timer of 10 seconds when slide bowl is fully open and button is pushed. This is a safety precaution in case it goes off in your pocket unintentionally.
Replacing Ceramic Bowl:
Elektra comes with 2 ceramic bowls that can be interchanged easily. Using your poker packer tool flat end turn the Elektra from the ON to OFF position from the bottom. Then with the sliding bowl fully open use the pointy part of the the poker packer tool and firmly press down on the ceramic bowl from the top. Be careful not to push on the electric heating coil to insure it stays intact and does not break contact points.
The ceramic bowl and storage area should easily slide out and detach from the Elektra. You can then replace the ceramic bowl with a new one when needed. We also recommend grinding your material first and filling 1/2 to 3/4 bowl full. This will allow for better air flow to get your bowl cherry started.
Ceramic Bowl Cleaning: You can take the ceramic bowl and place in rubbing alcohol or cleaning solution of your choice. The electric heating coil can be placed entirely in solution. Make sure when done cleaning bowl is completely dry before replacing.
Note: While the ceramic bowl are fully designed to be placed in cleaning solution the Elektra body is not waterproof. Make sure to keep Elektra dry as liquid will damage the rechargeable battery and internal components.
Still have questions? No worries! Just reach out to us here: email@example.com and we will get right back to you. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!